Fargo Wrongful Death Attorney
What is Considered a Wrongful Death in North Dakota?
Wrongful death claims involve any circumstance where another individual's negligence led to another person's death. After losing a loved one in a serious accident, you may find yourself facing steep expenses, including funeral expenses and medical debts.
Proving a Wrongful Death Claim
Successfully proving a wrongful death claim involves:
- Proving that the other party had a duty to provide a certain level of care to the individual who lost their life in the accident.
- Proving that the other party failed to provide this duty to the individual.
- Proving that the failure of the offending party to fulfill their duty resulted in, or caused, the loss of life.
- After fault has been proven, we will document the consequences or damages that you have faced after losing your loved one.
Compensation for Wrongful Death Claims
These damages can include:
- Loss of companionship
- Medical bills
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of income
- Personal pain and suffering
Ready To Discuss Your Cse?
Successfully pursuing a wrongful death claim requires an experienced and trusted Fargo wrongful death lawyer who is skilled in the methods of effectively proving fault for the death. With 30 years of experience serving the families of wrongful death victims in Fargo, our personal injury attorney know how to navigate these challenging cases. You can rest assured knowing your case is in capable hands at Ruth Law Firm.
Please do not hesitate to contact Ruth Law Firm today.