Jonathan has worked in our Fargo office for 30 years since entering private personal injury practice and has represented clients in cases involving serious injury, wrongful death, and product liability claims.
Jonathan has the ability to answer, address, and resolve concerns a client has related to their specific case. He is skilled at answering questions and solving problems for his clients.
Jonathan receives regular referrals from other attorney requiring his specific expertise. He is also a frequent lecturer on topics of injury law and case management to other attorney.
- 1986 Graduate of the University of Minnesota
- 1989 Graduate of Hamline University School of Law
Admitted to Practice
- Licensed in all North Dakota State and Federal Courts
- Licensed in all Minnesota State and Federal Courts
- American Bar Association
- State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- North Dakota Association for Justice
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- 1985 Recipient of John L. Washburn Award for excellence in undergraduate studies